3/29/10

& he's GAY ..now lets move on

                                                


So we all apparently by now know that Ricky Martin has come out of the closet!..Yet i don't know why it is such a surprise to people: i mean yes he is hot...well now that i look at his picture wow he really is fine!!..Maybe that's why people didn't want to believe he was gay because he is gorgeous and expect a gorgeous man to marry a gorgeous supermodel,actress,singer etc,. well that wasn't the case, i mean i kind of knew he was gay when he decided to have kids with a surrogate mother,which is may i say kind of weird to me because why wouldnt he just meet a women and want to have kids with her like cmon now! After that i didnt worry much about him rather then the obvious, but today was more of a finally! to me and to 95% percent of the world and sorry for the other 5% who are still shocked.
These are a couple of words he posted on his site:
“Writing this is a solid step towards my inner peace and vital part of my evolution,” he writes. “I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am.”

Really im just happy for him that he could finally be himself and love himself for who he is and let it be known to the world!
**but i am sad that this is another man us women have to lose hope on ever getting a chance to marry.
 may i just dedicate this blog to all those fine gay men out there (sigh**)

______what do you think? i mean did we all have it coming? Comment Below



1 comments:

Tangerine Fairy said...

I always knew he was gay, but who cares! Livin La vida Loca!!! LOL

Post a Comment