4/28/10

TAG! im it ;)

So i just finished reading My Laurie pu's blog and she tagged me to do this questionnaire which looks like so much fun! HERE I GO ♥ ...

What is your current obsession? 

 My current obsession right now would definitely have to be watching You Tube videos about these makeup,fashion ,& DIY gurus who show you tons of creative make up tips,latest fashion trends, and even how to make your own earring holder!!


check these out: 



  What's for dinner?

Spaghetti and salad my FAVORITE!! ..i swear i really wish i was Italian i could eat pasta all day
and lasagna.


                                        http://www.etna-pizza.ch/vente//images/lasagna.jpg


What's the last thing you bought? 

 Last thing i bought was a coral colored pashima scarf and a Japanese inspired royal blue change wallet both for $3 dollars in NY



What are you listening to right now? 

Well  i love listening to classic salsa and dancing to it at the same time: playing right now is, "Vivir lo Nuestro" by Marc Anthony and India.


                                                      http://www.prpop.org/biografias/l_bios/images/la_india_hs.jpghttp://images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10039000/10039112.jpg





If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

 I should take advantage of this question and say i would go to Japan just because my brother is stationed there right now and im so jealous he gets the experience of a lifetime! but i would love to visit him and be the best annoying sister that i am!





                                      http://www.destination360.com/asia/japan/images/s/japan-kyoto.jpg


What's your favorite quote (for now)? 

ahh! i have a lot of fav. quotes but recently this motivated me a lot :  
Nothing is impossible,the word itself says "I'm possible"! -Audrey Hepburn


What's your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? 

 Oh god this is torture haha! i love everything in my wardrobe for a special  reason but my favorite piece would have to be this chiffon dress by H&M.and yes for only $10!(i have yet to wear it)







 What's your dream job? 

This is easy!! my dream job is to become a visual merchandiser for either Forever 21, H&M, or even Macy's. I love being creative,coming up with ideas ,and displaying them to the world.



http://kellyandellie.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/dsc_0887.jpg
What's your worst habit?

 Worst habit? well i have a few.. here i go:

1. Biting my nails

2. Being a neat freak! takes up most of my time.
                                            &
3. Queen of procrastination when it comes to school work!


 Do you admire any ones style? 

This blogger over here -> DulceCandy

 Describe your personal style? 

My personal style i would def. have to say im very girley; florals ,pink,black, stripes: i love wearing dresses and skirts and all that cute stuff! headbands and simple accessories at times &; i love every trend every style i usually try to switch here and there to my personal way of wearing it.


What are your favorite movies?

My favorite movie of course everybody say it with me "The Notebook". That's like every romantics favorite movie but i also love "UP" .. i just want to squeeze that little chubby kid


What inspires you? 

Everyday Everything, inspires me just simple things like walking down the street: looking at displays, street style,someone reading a book I've never heard before ,photography,blogs!


What's your favorite book?

Favorite book i would say is "Can You Keep a Secret" by Sophie Kinsella

 Do you collect something?

OH god yess!!..I love headbands! i have a little over 10 ! i collect several types of jewelry that attract me i don't even have space to put them anywhere so i made holes in my walls with thumb tacks and hung my necklaces and bought 3 earring holders..my room looks more like a store(That's what my 10 year old sister calls is "Somayah's Store" ) haha!




What do you like most about yourself?

How I'm so random at times and always think the weirdest things.

What's your go-to nail polish color? 

Well it has to be OPI's "you're such a kabuki queen" & "Dutch Tulips


http://nailpolishpro.com/images/OPI_Dutch_Tulips.jpghttp://www.soobeautiful.com/images/OPI-YOU%27RE-SUCH-A-KABUKI-QU.gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment