7/19/09

LOVE her


So if you didn't know Marilyn Monroe is seriously an inspiration and my idol.Also known as Norma Jean Mortensen, her beauty,confidence, and sex appeal are just beautiful. I have read books about her with her past and growing up and it made me look at her in a much deeper way and not just as a sex symbol. I read how when she was much younger she didn't have as much confidence but when she started modeling,acting and singing and people were portraying her as a sex symbol ,which she didn't like and was used to. Even if people think she was a gold digger or w.e i still love her.Well i just wish she would have lived longer so i could have met her.

-People had a habit of looking at me as if I were some kind of mirror instead of a person. They didn't see me, they saw their own lewd thoughts, then they white-masked themselves by calling me the lewd one.-Marilyn Monroe<3
&& this is a picture i took of a portrait in NY that my boyfriend spotted out, it was just absolutely gorgeous i loved it and wanted it but of course couldnt have it lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment